Our extra potent 2000mg CBD-isolate tincture is hand-made in small batches according to the highest industry standards right here in Chicago, IL!
We take quality control and testing very seriously: Our organic hemp is sourced in the USA from certified non-GMO farm facilities. All RADICALLY CHILL products are independently lab tested to ensure the highest quality and consistent dosing.
This isolated version of CBD is excellent for anyone who is sensitive to THC or can’t have THC show up in a drug test. We guarantee that our product contains 0.00% THC, so you can reap all of the benefits of hemp worry-free!
NOW AVAILABLE IN FOUR FLAVORS:
Mad Pride Mintx
Bold Body Blueberry
This extra-strength tincture is made with 2,000 MG of premium CBD isolate, Organic C-8 MCT Oil (derived from coconuts) Third party lab tested for quality and potency guarantee.
Safe and easy-to-use, each CBD tincture contains thirty (30) 1 mL servings and can be taken day or night.
The most efficient way to take CBD isolate is to drop the desired amount of oil below your tongue and hold for 30-45 seconds before swallowing.
Dosage does vary by body type, what works for you may work differently for another. If this is your first time taking CBD isolate, we encourage you to start with 0.25 mL in a dropper, once or twice daily, and work your way up to 0.5 to 1.0 mL as needed. You may want to keep a journal to track what dosage works best for you.
Milligrams per dropper: 2,000mg = 66mg of CBD per 1mL dropper (half a dropper = 0.5 mL)
CBD is safe for your fur babies (Woof! Meow!)
- Pets under 25lbs, start with 0.125 to 0.25 mL per serving.
- Pets 25-65lbs, start with 0.125 to 0.5 mL per serving.
- Pets over 65lbs, start with 0.25 to 1.0 mL per serving.
- Repeat 2X daily, either orally or added to food/treats.
- Please consult with your health-care professional before taking this or any other supplement.
- Please keep away from children under the age of 18.
- Not for use by pregnant or nursing folx.
- Allergen Warning: This product contains coconut and hemp.